Wanted: Blockchain Engineer for an NFT Crypto Start-Up
Enefty (www.enefty.app), a BFG Superstars-backed startup is looking for a blockchain engineer to support developing and launching new features on our platform. In the coming months, she/he will work closely with the CTO in a fast-paced environment. The focus would lay both on frontend and backend implementation.
Reference number: ENE009
Entry date: Q2 2022
Duration: 2 months with an opportunity to extend the contract afterwards
Qualification: finished studies, 1–3 years of experience
Location: This is a fully remote job, however, the candidate should reside within the EU
We are building a no-code platform to enable creators to easily build NFT projects on Ethereum and Polygon. The platform will provide all the necessary tools for creating NFT crowdfunding, DAOs and other projects in just a few simple clicks. We are removing the technical hassle of dealing with a blockchain, so creators can focus on their content and audiences.
In order to meet the market demands and grow faster, we’re looking to add an ambitious and skilled full-stack Blockchain developer to our dynamic team, who can help us build and launch the new product features. The initial employment contract will be given first for a two months with an opportunity to extend it afterwards.
For more information on Enefty and our product offering, please visit our website: https://enefty.app/
To be successful in this role, an individual must be well able to perform the functions listed below:
- Collaborate with the CTO to develop the technical implementation of Enefty features
- Build smart contracts, corresponding tooling and infrastructure on Ethereum and Polygon
- Join the full lifecycle of contract development, including requirement gathering, development, testing and deployment
- Code review the work of peers to assure quality, security, and performance
- Research new trends & assets in the NFT ecosystem
- Work with other crypto and NFT protocols
To perform this job successfully, you must have the minimum following education and experience:
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science or comparable
- 1–3 years of professional experience with Solidity
- Experience with other web3 tools like Ethers.js, Web3.js, Hardhat, Graph Protocol, Alchemy, Infura
- Fluency in English, German is a Plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate as part of a remote team
- Comfortable working rapidly and independently
- Experience building ERC-721 / ERC-1155 smart contracts for NFTs
- Experience with building a Backend in Express / Node.js or GraphQL
- Database experience with MongoDB or NoSQL
- Knowledge about DevOps and cloud technologies like AWS
- Fully remote working setup
- Amazing opportunities to develop and network with passionate people from the BFG superstars program
- To work on the next big thing in the NFT space
- Competitive salary package
How to apply
Please send all your application documents (ideally as one PDF file; file size <5 MB) to Mohamed Jamal Eddine (email@example.com) and Max Zheng (firstname.lastname@example.org) in CC, who is also happy to answer potential questions. Mention the reference number of the job offer in the subject of the email. Employment should be made effective in Q2 2022.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
About Blockchain Founders Group
We are a Liechtenstein-based company builder and venture capital investor. We believe that blockchain is the biggest investment opportunity over the next decades. Our DNA is composed of academic and regulatory drivers of the blockchain economy as well as ambitious entrepreneurs and venture capitalists.
As company builders, we turn blockchain ideas into companies after having vetted them thoroughly with our entrepreneurs in residence and advisors.
As venture capital investors, we finance founder teams in the pre-seed/seed stage in the traditional venture capital way coupled with our understanding and active commitment as co-founders.
Our location in Liechtenstein allows us to take advantage of the industry-leading Blockchain Act, which we believe will inspire European-wide legislation in the coming years.